Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole™ Duffel 45L
We think of the Lightweight Black Hole™ Duffel as an equal opportunity provider, allowing you to take full advantage of whatever possibility comes your way. This resilient midsized duffel keeps you organized and mobile when you’re living on the road and experiencing the far and wide. Made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and still stuffs into its own pocket when not in use. The clean design features a diagonal zipper that opens wide to access the roomy main compartment; a small stash pocket inside holds easily lost items like keys or your earbuds. Tubular webbing grab handles add strength and comfort for your skin—they adjust so you can carry the duffel in your hand, over your shoulder or as a backpack. A micro daisy chain provides various lash points for additional gear. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Diagonal zipper provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main compartment holds essentials
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Durable tubular webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
We Also Recommend